FE-02 Waxing Kit Product Detail
FEMIRO Waxing Kit for Women men
- Are you still spend high cost on salon and spa for all body waxing?
- Are you still struggling with hair growing back so fast after shaving few days?
- Are you still looking for one waxing kit that works for sensitive skin?
Get FEMIRO Home Waxing Kit
Ideal starter hair removal waxing kit for the novice and save your money and time. The all body waxing kit for women men contains all the necessary waxing essentials for a complete professional service.
Get FEMIRO Hard Wax Kit
Shaving cuts the hair follicle at the skin. But FEMRIO wax kit for women men shrink-wraps the hair, pulling it out by the root, resulting in silky smooth skin that lasts 4x longer than shaving. Regrowth is slower, finer, and less noticeable.
Get FEMIRO Hard Wax Warmer Kit
Gentle for sensitive skin, and around 85% to 99% success rate without any side effects. Moreover FEMIRO painless wax beans hair removal kit prefect for fine thin hair and thick coarse hair. Ideal for facial/eyebrows/bikini/legs/ upper lips /underarms/bikini waxing for women.
How To Clean FEMIRO Wax Pot?
- Leave the remaining wax in the waxing warmer and cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep the wax dust-free. Re-heating when you use it again, that more convenient and save.
- Pour some of your preferred cleaner, baby oil to the pot and reheat until dissolving away the wax residue, Once the wax beans has dissolved, use a wax strip to remove the remained hard wax.
Warm Tips: Do Not use cotton pads since these can break and stick to the paste, causing a mess.
FEMIRO Hair Removal Waxing Kit
What is in Box? ①FEMIRO Waxing Warmer ② 4 bags of hard wax (3.5 oz. each) Details:3 bags Lavender formulated for all over use.1 bag Jasmine formula targets fine thin hair.(This bag is put in the wax pot)③10 large wax spatulas ④10 wax spatulas ⑤The “How To Wax-Like A Pro” step by step guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why didn’t the wax remove all my hair?
- The hair was too short. Hair should be ¼ inch long to wax effectively.
- Apply more pressure with the spatula. Firm pressure ensures each hair is shrink-wrapped with wax.
- Sometimes hair grows in multiple directions. Try a second application while applying the wax in an alternate direction.
- The wax was too cool. Wax temperature is too cold lead to your wax being too stringy. Heat the wax until it’s the consistency of honey. Always use caution.
2. Why is wax residue left on my skin?
- The wax was applied too thin. Use a little more. Apply it about a nickel thick.
- The wax was applied unevenly. With practice, you will avoid this issue.
- Use a little oil to remove any residue.
- You need to pay attention to the time to tear off the wax. For too long, the wax has completely hardened and caused debris. You need to force and quickly tear off the wax.
3. Is It Painless? Hard wax is often called painless waxing. Pain tolerances vary, but many users rave about their comfort level with our flexible wax. Certain areas are more sensitive than others and because you’re pulling hair by the root, slight and quick discomfort is normal. With continued waxing, you will experience less pain each time.
4. Why does the wax keep breaking? Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax’s behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.